At present there are more than 200 million people who are distress from asthma in their breathes. Asthma has become a common problem among middle age group of people all over the world.This problem can be cured by using one of the most basic food item which is available in every household. I am talking about nothing but garlic. Blending garlic in tea will help to preclude sinus and asthma attacks.
Peel and mash a few garlic pods and then you have to add this into your boiled tea. You can sip going on this herb infused tea all day to get relief from asthma.
General Idea on Asthma
Asthma is a long-lasting syndrome which is concerning the airways in the lungs. These airways, or bronchial, allow air to come in and out of the lungs. If you have asthma then your airways are always swollen.
Your bronchioles become even more swollen and the muscles around the bronchioles will also become tightening when something initiates your symptoms.
This makes the asthmatic persons difficulty in breathing as well as difficulty for air to move in and out of the lungs. This causes you symptoms such as wheezing, chest tightness, coughing and shortness of breath.
For most of the asthmatic individuals, effectiveness of these symptoms is closely associated to the physical activity. And there are some of the peoples those who are developing asthma symptoms only when they are exercising, this is called Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB) and even there are some people who develop asthma symptoms while walking uphill or go through steps.
The most important thing for the asthmatic persons is they must be staying active. Staying active is an important way to stay healthy, so asthma shouldn’t keep you on the hobbies. Your physician can improve a controlling plan to keep your symptoms under control before, during and after doing physical activities.
One of the indication is that the combinations in garlic are naturally good that can indeed help to treat asthma as well as reduce and cure symptoms which are connected with other respiratory ailments. There is Vitamin C present in garlic which is one of the most important nutrient’s that plays a key role in the ability of garlic to fight with asthma.
Garlic for Asthma
A fresh garlic will provide you good quality of the vitamin C when compared with tomatoes. Vitamin C assistances to offset free radicals, uneven molecules that cause the reduction of airway smooth muscles in asthma sufferers.
Generally garlic is used in dissimilar forms to treat several infirmities and it also helps to get rid of the symptoms such as coughs, common colds and chest congestion.
Additionally, one of the research has suggested that vitamin C is present in the foods, such as raw garlic which can help you to stimulate histamine breakdown and reduce the histamine release in your body. A histamine is a natural chemical that is produced in our body by itself.
It is concerning in many allergic reactions and it is well known to indorse the inflammation in asthma sufferers. In accumulation to the effects upon histamine release and breakdown, garlic can increase the aptitude of the body to produce prostacyclins.
Prostacyclins are lipid molecules which are assisting the air passages of the lungs to open and as a result it encourages easy breathing in asthmatic persons.
Symptoms of Asthma
- Running out of air as you try to speak or inhale
- Wheezing, including sounds stemming from your chest.
- Struggle in exercising
- Tightness and heaviness in chest.
- Feeling unsteady, dizzy and weak.
- Rapid heartbeats and sweating.
Benefits of Garlic for Asthma
Garlic has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral property that makes it a faultless medication for Asthma.
- Garlic has various natural amalgams.
- It energies around as features aggravate that can stop solidness
- It can give the same comfort to you from the load of the breath
- Garlic has vitamin C that can boost the body to generate Prostacyclins
Garlic for Treating Asthma
- Take a bowl and add five pieces of garden-fresh garlic
- Now crush these pieces of garlic to make it into liquid form
- After crushing it, separate the juice from bowl.
- Finally you have to drink this juice for at least 4 times in a week.
You can also use milk with garlic in the form of remedy for treating asthma.
- Take a cup full of milk
- Add 2,3 cloves of garlic into the cup of milk
- Now stir this well and leave it for couple of minutes and let it merged.
- Drink this milk at least once in a day for good results.
Things to Take Care before Consuming Garlic for Asthma
- When you crush the cloves of garlic, it becomes more effective
- If you are suffering from diarrhea do not even think to use garlic.
- Garlic should not be used by the pregnant women.
- You can use garlic appendages if you can’t find in the infrequent form
- One should not take too many doses of garlic; this can cause you inflammation and irritation.
- Garlic can easily interact with many other medications.
- You should always use fresh and pure form of garlic for the medication.
- Take directly little measures of garlic.
- Make sure to mix the cloves of garlic with other ingredients in time proximatelyor else they will become unpleasant in exposed.